Scott H. Fowler
Strategic and creative marketing and sales support professional with documented high-profile product & brand strategies that support revenue growth for Fortune 500 Companies and Telecommunications.
Director of Marketing
Provide marketing, community relations, PR, sales and business development direction for Oregon ORS 190 fiber optics
telecommunications company focused on residential, business, and government entities.
Responsible for all marketing segments, strategic alliances, supervision of customer support/sales, public relations and regular reporting to board of directors and civic leaders.
Responsible for company reorganization 2011-12.
Provide marketing direction and support for Fortune 500 company domestic and international cross-marketing brand & marketing initiatives for
segmented business lines. Work with country team of marketing staff to execute sales support tools, web initiatives,
advertising, promotional, and trade-show designed to increase multi brand offers, capture and maintain sales.
Created industry recognized product launch and awareness campaign. Responsible for IT R&D interface, website
initiatives, video and media strategies, sales territory projection tools, PR/media relations & buys, and web traffic
analytics. Campaign success contributed to company acquisition by Rockwell Collins in 2009.
Marketing Manager - USA
Developed industry recognized marketing strategy for international supplier. Responsible for website strategy, sales support tools, customer interface, media relations and buys, leadership advisory council and advertising.
Director of Marketing
Created company brand, sales support tools, online educational marketing strategies for safety and risk industry ASP service provider. Marketing successes contributed to IPO acquisition by AON in 2000.
Internet Marketing Project Manager
Project Manager and liaison to E-Trade Options Link, GE Financial, and Comerica Bank
Directed and managed interactive team for the completion of online, interactive and print projects for advertising agency.
Biz- Dev & Ad Manager
Created regional radio, billboard and print ad campaigns and developed business alliance relationships with national retailers
including Comp USA. Subscriber increases contributed company acquisition by EarthLink in 1997.
Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Media
University of Minnesota, June 1985
Focus of study: Mass Media, Persuasion, Public Speaking
- Creative: Documented and unique concept to market visual approaches for web, video, mass media and broadcast
- Marketing and Brand: Proven online and traditional full life-cycle marketing, sales and brand strategies
- Online Strategist: Documented SEO/SEM success tactics and corporate web strategies
- Presentation: Excellent writing and public speaking skills
- Technical: Ability to effectively communicate with technical, R&D, IT and sales staff
- Public Relations: Documented Media/PR exposure tactics and relations
- Advertising: Award winning ad campaigns and brand building strategies
- Video & Multi-Media: Digital video creation, development and production
- Research: Full scope qualitative & quantitative research and data mining
- Tradeshow/Event: Expert event strategist with documented lead generation tactics
- Financial analysis and 7-8 figure budget management
- Ad Agency relations and direction;
- Community Outreach: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation community awareness and event involvement
- CRM: Working knowledge of integrated CRM platforms and data management
- Microsoft applications, HTML, Adobe Suite Applications
- Audio/Video Production: streaming and traditional
- Web Marketing Initiatives: SEO, SEM, Social Networking
- Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projectss
- Leadership Advisory and Corporate Summit participation
- Superb negotiation and
strategic alliance relations skills